Sunday, February 20, 2011

a toast to toast

tasty toast

We had a great time today with toast! Being the weekend, David was home and Ollie really enjoyed him being there at food time. Ollie was so enthusiastic! Lots of highchair banging and bouncing! He loved his toast, and even after gagging twice (resulting in vomit!) he was quite happy to pick it up and chew again! I love that we are teaching him how to chew before he swallows! It was amazing, he got the food out, and then just carried on eating! Go the gag reflex!We also had avocado and purple kumara - tasty!

More food pics and rambling here

I hate that the weekend is already over - it just isn't long enough! It wasn't long enough when I was working Monday-Friday and it definitely isn't long enough now that Ollie and I are home without David Monday-Friday. That said, I am very thankful of the awesome weather we've been having!

No comments:

Post a Comment