Sunday, February 6, 2011

new role.... new blog....

I am going to give this blogging thing another go! Less about cupcakes and football.. more about our family life!

In the last few months since Ollie was born, life has completely changed in ways we never imagined. Gone are the sleep ins and the long, long days working in an office! I see this blog as a way to document some of our daily adventures, and no doubt dramas. (I am also really hoping I can use this blog to justify spending lots of money on a really fancy camera.) Hopefully my blogging spirit will survive and there will be semi-regular posts. It will depend on whether I can come up with topics that are blogworthy. I am assuming our family and friends don't want to see or hear about Ollie's spectacular poop. That said, there will be lots and lots of Ollie info as he is definitely the most exciting thing in our lives.


So here we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment