Saturday, February 19, 2011

island bay festival



We recently checked out the fair at the Island Bay Festival. It was a super hot day, so gelato in hand, we found a spot under the trees and chilled out, listening to live music, and people watching! Scone came along with us (and thoughtfully brought Juicies! Yum!) and had compulsory Ollie cuddles (and nappy change!)


We did see a family with a Manduca baby carrier, I've been wanting one of these for a while, but they are rather pricey! I've used a Moby wrap with Ollie since he was a few weeks old and we both loved it! But he is now getting a bit heavy and his position tends to move down by the end of a walk.

Today we went to the Petone fair (which was AWESOME by the way - wish I actually had money to spend) so I took the opportunity to check out Organic Baby.... and bought a Manduca!! So so comfortable! I'm excited about getting out and about with it! It seems I've become a bit 'earth mama' with the baby led solids, babywearing... what next?! It must be homeopathy.........

No comments:

Post a Comment