Saturday, April 2, 2011

Water Baby

Ollie went for his second swim today! We are thinking about enroling him in water baby swim classes... but it seems quite silly to take a seven month old baby to swimming lessons! Most of my ante-natal coffee group have gone and really enjoyed it (Ollie was too young to join in with their groups). Another friend said babies that do these classes end up like fish in the water. I was a great swimmer as a kid (we did have a swimming pool which definitely helped). Not such a great swimmer now, I tend to react to the chlorinated water in the public pools. I'd like to get back into it though... (got to fit into my togs first!) Perhaps I should sign up for some kind of aqua jogging... good weightloss apparently!

Anyway, on with the photos

Even a chance for a go on the swings at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment